Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Prayer from James 3:5-6

Song
Purify my heart let it be as gold
And precious silver
Purify my heart let it be as gold
Pure Gold
Refiners fire my hearts one desire
Is to be holy set apart for you lord
I choose to be holy
Set apart for you my master
Ready to do your will

James 3:5-6 KJV
"Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!  And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell."

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord purify me from the inside out and let my life be acceptable for you in Jesus name

My father turn my tongue to that of a ready writer let my utterances glorify you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus whatever I will utter that will bring condemnation on me or the body of Christ father do not let me utter such in Jesus name

Father prepare me to always do your will in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today’s Prayer
05/03/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...