Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 43:1

Song
Thank you,  Thank you Lord, 
Thank you Lord,  Thank you Lord
For everything you have done

Isaiah 43:1 KJV
"But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father I thank you for the covenant of life upon me and my household in Jesus name

Oh Lord thank you for the fulfilment of your promises in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank  you for renewing my hope in you in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for replacing my fears with faith and assurance through your word in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
10/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...