Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Prayer from Psalms 3:1-5

Song
We lift our hands to the great I am
The one that is and is to come
We lift our hands to the great I am
Who can compare to you

Psalms 3:1-5 KJV
"Lord , how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.  Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.  But thou, O Lord , art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.  I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.  I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me oh Lord and forgive all my sin in Jesus name

Father you are my shield save me from every evil plot physically, spiritually,  maritally and all aspects of life that is against me in Jesus name

My father shame as many that trouble me and my household rubbish their plans and give us victory in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you alone can deliver me as many shooting out their lips in mockery saying I have no help prove to them that you are the help of the helpless and help me in Jesus name

Father hear my cry from your holy hill strengthen my weakness oh Lord pull me through in all wilderness journey and take me to my Cannan in Jesus name

Father thank you for not letting me sleep the sleep of death spiritually and physically in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...