Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 41:10

Song
I surrender all to you
Everything I need to you
Withholding nothing

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father erase every iota of fear that increases doubt and unbelief in me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I need you to survive I release all that pertains to me to you have your way in Jesus name

Oh lord my father according to your word strengthen me in Jesus name

Daddy uphold me let my life be an evidence of your grace and power in Jesus name

King of kings continue to reign in my life in Jesus name

Father every issue creating fear over this nation and her citizen father show your mighty power and nullify all satanics works in Jesus name

As you gave Israelites testimony over all their worries give us an uncommon testimonies in this nation in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...