Search This Blog

Sunday 1 March 2015

Prayer from Psalms 102:13

Song
Father we worship you
Unchangeable unchangeable God 2*
Reliable reliable God 2*
Dependable dependable God 2*

Psalms 102:13 KJV
"Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy shine upon my path and replace every judgement to mercy in Jesus name

Lord as you had favour and mercy on zion have mercy and favour upon me and call all that is dead in my destiny back to life in Jesus name

Lord this is the time you have set for me and let me testify in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus because this month is my month of unending testimonies and aswered prayers in Jesus name

Today’s Prayer
01/3/2015

Happy New Month

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...