Search This Blog

Saturday 28 February 2015

Prayer from Luke 1:20,63-64

Song
He has done so much for me
He has taken away my sorrow
Oh glory Hallelujah
He's coming to take me home

Luke 1:20, 63-64 KJV
"And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things shall be performed, because thou believest not my words, which shall be fulfilled in their season.  And he asked for a writing table, and wrote, saying, His name is John. And they marvelled all.  And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, and praised God."

Prayer
Thank you Jesus for this glorious day and breath of  life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my short coming in Jesus name

Jehovah I release myself to you in anyway my mouth or utterances will disclose your secret for me to my adversaries father briddle my tongue and keep my utterances under control in Jesus name

Father give me spiritual understanding that will enable  me to know what you want me to share and when you want me to share it in Jesus name

Daddy let my season of testimonies come and lose my tongue like you did for zecharia so I can sing a testifying and new song in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father let me have cause to gather people like Elizabeth did to come and rejoice with me as your promises for my life begin to manifest henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers  and grace to witness end of February 2015 Jesus name

Today's Prayer
28/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...