Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Payer from 2 Corinthians 10:5

Song
The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob
Jehovah the man of war
His mercies endureth forever and ever
Oh praise His holy Name

2 Corinthians 10:5 KJV
"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;"

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

I decree fire of the holy ghost upon every imaginations against the will of God for my life and family in Jesus name

Father  in your mercy bring to nought every high thing(s) that exalts itself against your knowledge over my destiny and family in Jesus name

My father let the fire of holy ghost consume every power standing against me ahead of your plans for my life in Jesus name

Oh my father rubbish the plans of the adversaries of my destiny and family in Jesus name

My father every strong hold or foot hold of satan upon my household God of Elijah send your fire upon the to consume them now in Jesus name

Oh Lord grant me unquestionable victory over every challenges of my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...