Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Prayer from Psalms 119:114

Song
For thou oh Lord
Art a shield for me
My glory and the lifter of my head

Psalms 119:114 KJV
"Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word."

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus forgive my sins and let your mercy prevail over every judgement in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah you are my shield and defence keep me and my household from every looming harm in our paths in Jesus name

My father in you alone is the reliable security you are our hiding place hide us in your tabernacle at all time in Jesus name

Father you are the lion of the tribe of Judah save me from the traps laid ahead of me in this journey of life in Jesus name

King of glory increase the hunger of your word in me in Jesus name

Father let my trust in your word become increasingly firm and erase all doubts in me in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...