Search This Blog

Monday 16 February 2015

Prayer from 2Kings 8:3,6

Song
Lord I lift your name on high
Lord I love to sing your praises
I'M so glad you're in my life
I'm so glad you came to save me

You came from heaven to earth
To show the way from the earth to the cross
My debt you paid from the cross to the grave
From the grave to the sky Lord I lift your name on high

2 Kings 8:3, 6 KJV
"And it came to pass at the seven years' end, that the woman returned out of the land of the Philistines: and she went forth to cry unto the king for her house and for her land.  And when the king asked the woman, she told him. So the king appointed unto her a certain officer, saying, Restore all that was hers, and all the fruits of the field since the day that she left the land, even until now."

Prayer
Lord Jesus I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me oh Lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah you are the God of restoration restore unto me and my household all we have lost in Jesus name

Father cause last minute change to take place where I have been denied of my rights in Jesus name

Oh lord today let heaven open concerning me and cause my long term wait to come to an end as you open the book of rememberance concerning me in Jesus name

My father even where I am not expecting a divine restoration by your grace let me experience it in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...