Search This Blog

Sunday 15 February 2015

Prayer from Psalms 18:6,9,39

Song
Then sing my soul my saviour God to thee
How great thou hath how great thou hath
Then sing my soul my saviour God to thee
How great thou hath How great thou hath

Psalms 18:6, 9, 39 KJV
"In my distress I called upon the Lord , and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.  He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.  For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me."

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for keeping watch over us at all time in Jesus name

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father let my cry this day come to you as I call on you hear me, as I seek you let me find you,  as I ask from you supply my needs according to your will in Jesus name

Father rise on my behalf and shine your light upon all darkness around my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for guarding me with your unfailingly strength in Jesus name

My father I need you to give me understanding of the heavenly timetable in regards to my life so that I will not haste ahead of the appointed time for my blessings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for subduing under me those who rose against me physically,  spiritually,  financially and all aspects of life in Jesus name

Thank you rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...