Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Prayer from Psalms 25:5-6

Song
Verily verily you are good
Verily verily you are good
Verily verily you are good
Jesus you are good

Psalms 25:5-6 KJV
"Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.  Remember, O Lord , thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old."

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father lead me in the path of truth and cause your light to shine on my path in Jesus name

Jehovah my salvation grant me enablement to scale through the wilderness of life victoriously into my canaan in Jesus name

Father in your mercies turn my trials to testimonies in Jesus name

Jehovah my light shine your light upon every darkness in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
25/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...