Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Prayer from Psalms 5:11-12

Song
For thou oh Lord
Art a shield for me
My glory and the lifter of my  hands

Psalms 5:11-12 NKJV
"But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You. For You, O Lord , will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield."

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father grant me grace to live a righteous and acceptable life in Jesus name

Lord do the miraculous in my life today change my mourning to dancing in Jesus name

Jehovah continue to be the shield upon my life and household in Jesus name

My father my trust is in you even when the situation around me seem dark I believe you will shine your light and see me through in Jesus name

Lord Jesus defend me in all areas where I can be physically present or not father fight my case I know you never lose a battle give me victory so your name can forever be glorified in Jesus name

Father surround me with favour where I deserve or don't deserve it let me experience uncommon favour in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
4/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...