Search This Blog

Sunday 8 February 2015

Prayer from Psalms 61:1

Song
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

Psalms 61:1 KJV
"Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer."

Prayer
Father I praise you for the grace bestowed on me to see this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me oh Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Oh lord hear me when I call humbly have I come to you this day turn my life around and make me victorious in all areas In Jesus name

Lord make this day my appointed time deliver me from the snare of the adversaries in Jesus name

My father let your mercy speak concerning my situation where I have been forgotten please open the book of rememberance and give me testimonies in Jesus name

Lord visit me this hour and let me have an encounter with you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
08/2/2015
Have a glorious Sunday.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...