Search This Blog

Sunday 22 February 2015

Prayer from 2 Samuel 6:16, 23

Song
I will exalt you Lord for you have lifted me
Above my enemies your banner over me is love
I will lift up your name 4*
Above every other name

2 Samuel 6:16, 23 KJV
"And as the ark of the Lord came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the Lord ; and she despised him in her heart.  Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my  sins in Jesus name

Lord forgive me in anyway I have taken my worship and praise to you for granted in Jesus name

My father accept the fruit of my lips as I praise and worship you in Jesus name

King of glory let my worship be acceptable and be heaven bound in Jesus name

Lord as David praised you till he was lost in praise increase the thirst of praise and worship in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus henceforth let my worship and praise draw souls to you and let your name be glorified in Jesus name

As many that mock my dedication to worship and praise you judge them and give them the reward that befits them as you did to michal in Jesus name

Lord let my life, family, church and all around me experience the transformation that praise derives in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...