Search This Blog

Friday 6 February 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 55; 6-7

Song
Let all nation glorify You
Let all the earth return to You
Be thou glorified 2*
Through all eternity
Be thou glorified

Isaiah 55:6-7 KJV
"Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:  Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon."

Prayer
Father thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me amd forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father I have come to you Jehovah let me find you and change my life in Jesus name

My father let me experience your awesome presence as I come to you in Jesus name

My father I forsake every unholy ways or things I allow to rule my life feel that void with your presence in Jesus name

My father renew me body soul and spirit give me a brand new beginning in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and my household as come unto you lord don't cast us away in a Jesus name

My father abundantly pardon me and my household and let uour presence be felt in all we do in Jesus name

Father speak your peace over every storms in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesis name

07/02/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...