Search This Blog

Monday 16 February 2015

Prayer from Acts 16:25-26

Song
I worship you Almighty God
There's none like you
I worship you oh Prince of peace
That is all I long to do
I give you praise for you are my righteousness
I worship you Almighty God
There's none like you

Acts 16:25-26 KJV
"And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.  And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord endow me with the garment of praise in Jesus name

Father rekindle the fire of your love in me in Jesus name

My father fill my mouth with songs of praise in Jesus name

Oh lord let my prayers and praises come to you and set me free from all bondages physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let my life propagate the gospel everywhere I go in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...