Search This Blog

Monday 2 February 2015

Prayer ftom Isaiah 44:2-3,8

Song
There is none Holy as the Lord
There is none beside thee
Neither is there are any rock like our God
There is none Holy as the Lord

Isaiah 44:2-3, 8 NKJV
"Thus says the Lord who made you And formed you from the womb, who will help you: ‘Fear not, O Jacob My servant; And you, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen. For I will pour water on him who is thirsty, And floods on the dry ground; I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, And My blessing on your offspring; Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there  is no other Rock; I know not one. ’ ”

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father you are the help of the helpless please help me in this situation I am in Jesus name

Lord fill my thirst and cause every dry and barren situations in my life to bear fruits in Jesus name

Among multitudes Lord single me out for your blessings and glory in Jesus name

Lord according to your word bless me and my offspring and turn us to blessing to all nations in Jesus name

Father deliver me from the spirit of fear replace my fear with faith and cause me to reach greater height in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to be a faithful witness of the goodnews in Jesus name

Lord let my life preach the gospel in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...