Search This Blog

Thursday 19 February 2015

Prayer from Matthew 28:19-20

Song
What manner of man is Jesus Hallelujah2*
Hallelujah 2* Amen
Hallelujah 2* Amen

Matthew 28:19-20 KJV
"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:    Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Prayer
Father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Forgive me oh Lord for all my sin and have mercy on me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for the Salvation  of my soul  help me lord to stand right in you to the very end in Jesus name

My father ignite the fire of evangelism in me in Jesus name

Father fill me with Holy Spirit, power and confidence and do not let me relent in spreading the gospel till I reign with you in glory in Jesus name

Father whatever I will do that will turn  me to an abandoned vessel do not let me do it in Jesus name.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...