Search This Blog

Saturday 14 February 2015

Prayer from John 10:28-29

Song
I have a father almighty father
He is king of kings and Lord of lords
I have a father

John 10:28-29 KJV
"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.    My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

My father have mercy on me and forgive me in Jesus name

My father I rededicate my life to you this day redeem my soul from perishing in Jesus name

Oh lord thank you for granting me the gift of eternal life in Jesus name

Oh lord according to your word let me continually abide in your will and never allow anything to pluck me out of your hands in Jesus name

Lord in the land you have given to me let me possess my possessions nullify all plans of the enemy concerning me and my household in Jesus name

I decree I shall not die before my time in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...