Search This Blog

Monday 9 February 2015

Prayer from Luke 12:29-31

Song
Worhty worthy is the lamb 3*
That was slain
Glory Him Hallelujah 3*
Praise the Lord

Luke 12:29-31 KJV
"And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.    For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.    But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for keeping me through the night in your divine protection in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Oh Lord my God increase the hunger for more of you in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me insight of dwelling in you more so I can reign with you in glory in Jesus name

My father search my heart and purge all that will cost me my place in heaven fill my heart with your fear in Jesus name

Oh lord my father I entrust my burdens in your hands see me through all my challenges level the valleys and cause the mountains to be plain in Jesus name

Henceforth lord renew my sight and thinking let me see you at work even when my physical sight sees otherwise in Jesus name

Daddy change the name mockers use to address me due to my current circumstance turn my life around as many who have laughed at me let them have no choice but to laugh with me as my testimonies manifests in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
09/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...