Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Prayer from Psalms 38:1,3,21-22

Song
Praise ye the Lord oh my soul
This is the day He has made
Hallelujah Hallelujah
Praise ye the Lord

Psalms 38:1, 3, 21-22 NKJV
"O Lord , do not rebuke me in Your wrath, Nor chasten me in Your hot displeasure! There  is no soundness in my flesh Because of Your anger, Nor any health in my bones Because of my sin. Do not forsake me, O Lord ; O my God, be not far from me! Make haste to help me, O Lord, my salvation!"

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me oh Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I come to you do not punish me in your wrath in Jesus name

Lord Jesus do not let me experience your anger or suffer in your hot displeasure in  Jesus name

Father I am hopeless and helpless without you let your mercy prevail over judgement in my life in Jesus name

Father do not be far away from me and don't drive me away from your presence in Jesus name

Father I am in need of you help me and give me victory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
3/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...