Search This Blog

Friday 6 February 2015

Prayer from Psalms 51:1-3

Song
If my people who are called by my name
Will humble themselves and pray
And turn from their wicked ways
I will hear from heaven
And I will heal their land

Psalms 51:1-3 KJV
"Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.  Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.  For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me."

Prayer

Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Oh lord have mercy on our land forgive us in Jesus name

Lord only you know the extent of injustice in this land my father have your way in Jesus name

Oh lord I lift the leaders  of this nation unto your hands Lord let your fear increase in then in Jesus mighty name

Lord Jesus cleanse our land with your blood and purge out all wickedness in the heart of your people in Jesus name

My Lord step into the government of this land and let them acknowledge that they are nothing without you in Jesus name

Lord hear our cry humbly have we come to you change our mourning to dancing in this nation in Jesus name

Lord touch the heart of every individual and increase your fear in us in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
06/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...