Search This Blog

Thursday 26 February 2015

Prayer from Psalms 138: 2-3


Song
Blessed be the name of the Lord 3*
Most High
The name of the Lord is a strong tower
The righteous run into it and they were saved

Psalms 138:2-3 KJV
"I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.  In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive me of all my shortcomings in Jesus name

Jehovah accept my worship and praise to you this day in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father thank you for the fulfilment of your promises in my life in Jesus amen

Father I thank you for your word that changed my destiny in Jesus name

My father thank you for where you brought me from where I am and where I would be in Jesus name

My father thank you for hearing me when I cried to you and not allowing my enemy to rejoice over me in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for taking away my shame and healing my pain in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for giving me a new song of testimony and for opening the flood gates of heaven to fill my dry ground with abundant rain in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...