Search This Blog

Friday 20 February 2015

Prayer from 1 Samuel 1:15

Song
I thank you Lord 2*
I thank you Jehovah almighty
I thank you Lord 2*
I thank you Jehovah almighty

1 Samuel 1:15 KJV
"And Hannah answered and said, No, my lord, I am a woman of a sorrowful spirit: I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but have poured out my soul before the Lord ."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name Lord

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I come to you today and I cast my cares unto you Lord see me through in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father take the sorrow of my heart and replace it with joy in Jesus name

Lord Jesus erase fears and doubt and fill me with unquestionable faith in Jesus name

Jesus as I call on you(mention your desires) this early answer my cry as you answered Hannah in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...