Search This Blog

Friday 13 February 2015

Prayer from Romans 8:14-15

Song
Holy spirit rain down, rain down
Oh comforter and my friend
How we need your touch again

Romans 8:14-15 KJV
"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.  For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."

Prayer
Lord I thank you this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Oh lord feel me with your holy spirit and power in Jesus name

Oh Lord deliver me from all forms of bondage spiritually, physically,  financially,  mentally, maritally and academically in Jesus name

Father thank you for totally saving me and for delivering me from perishing in this vain world in Jesus name

My father henceforth let me begin to encounter your favour and mercy in all areas in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...