Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Prayer from Romans 6:1-3

Song
Our father in heaven
We glorify your name
We bow down before you

Romans 6:1-3 KJV
"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?  God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?  Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?"

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

My father forgive me of all sins of commission where I know what is wrong but still engage in it in Jesus name

Oh lord cleanse me with your blood from all sins of omission where I know what I ought to do but didn't do it in Jesus name

Jehovah renew my insight of how to utilise my God given talent in a way that will glorify you in Jesus name

Oh Lord break me down and remould me henceforth let my ways be pleasing unto you in Jesus name.

Father i thank you for answered prayers and for allowing your mercy to prevail over judgement in my life in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
10/02/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...