Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Prayer from Revelations 12:10-11

Song
There is power in the name of Jesus 3**
To break every chain 2* break every chain

Revelation 12:10-11 KJV
"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy and forgive all my sin in Jesus name

My father I thank you for the Salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for delivering me from physical or spiritual death in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for condemning the accusser of my soul and for giving me victory in Jesus name

My father I thank you for being my defence and for the protection through your blood in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for turning my tests to testimony and making my testimonies to be permanent in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I thank you for shining your light on me and not allowing me to perish in darkness in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/02/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...