Search This Blog

Monday 9 March 2015

Prayer from James 1:12,14,17

Hymn
Great is thy faithfulness oh lord my father
There is no shadow of turning with thee
Thou changeth not thy compassion they fail not
As thou has been thou forever will be

Great is thy faithfulness 2*
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed thy hands has provided
Great is thy faithfulness lord unto me

James 1:12, 14, 17 KJV
"Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.  But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.  Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins oh my father in Jesus name

Daddy thank you for your unfailingly love and mercies that you give to me at all time in Jesus name

Mt father grant me enablement to endure and overcome temptations in any form it comes my way in life in Jesus name

My father ignite the fire of soul winning in me so I can fulfill that which is your mandate for men in Jesus name

My father give me grace to live right with you till I breath my last breath on earth so I can reign with you in glory in Jesus name

Father endow me and all that is around me with heavenly peace and gifts in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
9/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...