Search This Blog

Sunday 22 March 2015

Prayer from 2 Chronicles 15:2-4

Song
Be thou exalted oh Lord above all heavens 2*
Let your glory be above all the earth 2*

2 Chronicles 15:2-4 KJV
"And he went out to meet Asa, and said unto him, Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin; The Lord is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.  Now for a long season Israel hath been without the true God, and without a teaching priest, and without law.  But when they in their trouble did turn unto the Lord God of Israel, and sought him, he was found of them."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord according to the multitude of your tender mercies in Jesus name

My father I thank you for you are always with me even in my unfaithfulness you remain faithful in Jesus name

Lord forgive me in anyway I have made you small and made anything god over my life in Jesus name

My father have mercy on me this day as I seek you in all areas of life let me find you and prove yourself mighty in my life in Jesus name

Oh my father save me from every present or future trouble give me victory in Jesus name

King of kings let my life experience the extraordinary, be a cloud of fire around me and mine consume all adversaries in Jesus name

Lord almighty save this land from all looming evil preplanned or not let your blood speak for your people in Jesus name

Lord for as many persecuted Christians Jehovah grant them grace to stand with you in faith till they see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord encourage all your children on mission field replace their weakness with divine strength in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
23/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...