Search This Blog

Sunday 15 March 2015

Prayer from 1Thessalonians 5:16-18

Song
All the glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of our praise
No man on earth should give glory to himself
All the glory must be to the Lord

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 KJV
"Rejoice evermore.  Pray without ceasing.  In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah I thank you for how you have kept me and lifted me above the plans of my enemies in Jesus name

Father thank you for the Salvation of my soul and the understanding of your word in Jesus name

Jehovah I thank you for  all mothers and potential mothers all over the world, thank you for the strength and understanding bestowed on them to be godly mothers in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for all women looking for the fruit of the womb thank you because they will be fruitful and multiply

Thank you for the pregnant women because they will deliver safely in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for all fathers thank you for granting them wisdom to be good leaders in their various homes in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for this generation thank you because as the technology advances your word will reach them through your vessels and souls will be redeemed in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the rest of this year and years to come,  I thank you for I will not live in sickness, penury or denial of the gospel in Jesus name

My father grant me grace to never give up in using the powerful name of Jesus to break barriers in all aspects of life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/3/2015

Happy Mothering Sunday

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...