Search This Blog

Thursday 12 March 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 25:3-4

Song
You deserve the glory, And the honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we bless your Holy name
For you are great you do miracle so great
There is no one else like you
There is no one else like you
You are great you do miracle so great
There is no one else like you
There is no one else like you

Isaiah 25:3-4 KJV
"Therefore shall the strong people glorify thee, the city of the terrible nations shall fear thee.  For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall."

Prayer
Heavenly father I glorify you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my shortcomings in Jesus name

My father I return all glory to you for the numerous kindness and blessings you shower on me day after day in Jesus name

Jehovah let your fear grip as many who are laying evil claim upon my destiny and family in Jesus name

Father you are my refuge and hiding place show your self mighty over all uncertainty I am experiencing in Jesus name

Lord Jesus in all stormy situation of my life speak your calmness upon it and let me experience your undeniable peace all around me in Jesus name

Lord God almighty bring to nought the threats of my adversaries concerning me and my household in Jesus name

God of mercy let your mercy begin to speak concerning me and my household and let your grace begin to take us farther than we can imagine in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...