Search This Blog

Saturday 14 March 2015

Prayer from Psalms 136:3-5

Song
I thank you Lord 2*
I thank you Jehovah almighty
I thank you Lord 2*
I thank you Jehovah almighty

Psalms 136:3-4 KJV
"O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.  To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father I thank you for taking me out of miry clay and setting my feet on the solid rock in Jesus name

My father thank you for letting mercy prevail over any risen or unrisen judgement against me in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father thank you for permanently silencing my adversaries in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...