Search This Blog

Monday 2 March 2015

Prayer from Psalms 78:7

Song
I am your vessel oh Lord 2*
Let my life be used for your glory
I am your vessel oh Lord

Psalms 78:7 KJV
"That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:"

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short coming in Jesus name

Lord I am thine use my life to glorify your name at all time in Jesus name

Father my hope is in you let me eat the best of the land and cause my life to be filled your presence and glory in Jesus name

Oh lord my father keep in my rememberance your works in Jesus name

Father help me so I will live a life that please you in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...