Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Prayer from Jeremiah 29:11

Song
I thank you Lord 2*
I thank you Jehovah almighty
I thank you Lord 2 *
I thank you Jehovah almighty

Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father I thank you for your plans for me and my household in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to stick to your plans even when its difficult to do what you want me to do in Jesus name

Jehovah open my spiritual and physical eyes and give me understanding that your plans are the best plans for me in Jesus name

Lord direct my steps and lead me in your ordained path for me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...