Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Prayer from Psalms 121:1-2

Song
Worthy you are worthy
King of kings Lord of lords
You are worthy
Worthy you are worthy
King of kings Lord of lords
I worship you

Psalms 121:1-2 KJV
"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord , which made heaven and earth."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you alone art worthy i worship you accept my worship in Jesus name

My farher unto you I lift my head and cast my care father help me and send helpers of destiny my way in Jesus name

Oh lord intervene in my situation and bring an end to delayed blessings in my life in Jesus name

My father open the flood gates of heaven and pour out your unending blessings on me in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
3/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...