Search This Blog

Saturday 21 March 2015

Prayer from Luke 1:45

Song
There is none Holy as the Lord
There is none beside thee
Neither is there are any rock
Like our God
There is none Holy as the Lord

Luke 1:45 KJV
"And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father thank you for the faith I have in you help my unbelief in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for bringing to manifestation all your promises for my life in Jesus name

My father I thank you because all my trials will and are becoming testimonies in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because your peace will reign in this nation in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because you will revive this land and deliver her from power of darkness in every areas in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...