Search This Blog

Friday 6 March 2015

Prayer from Hebrews 13:6,8

Hymn
'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take Him at His word;
Just to rest upon His promise,
Just to know 'Thus saith the Lord!'

Refrain:
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I've proved Him o'er and o'er
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust Him more!

Hebrews 13:6, 8 KJV
"So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my short coming in Jesus name

My father my trust is in you always give me victory over all my worries in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are my helper make way for me where there seems to be no way in Jesus name

Lord you are forever faithful take me to the next level you have proposed for me in life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
6/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...