Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Prayer from Psalms 16:5

Song
It's just an ordinary me
In an ordinary world
Given an extra grace
Through an extraordinary God

Psalms 16:5 KJV
"The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father thank you for choosing me out of multitude and favouring me beyond my expectations in Jesus name

Father I thank you for glorifying yourself in the midst of adversities of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for turning all frustration in my life to elevation in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for being there for me at all times in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
31/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...