Search This Blog

Sunday 15 March 2015

Prayer from 1Thessalonians 5 : 4-6

Song
Open the eyes of my heart Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see you
To see you high and lifted up
Shinning in the light of your glory
Pour out your power and love
As we sing Holy Holy Holy
Holy Holy Holy I want to see you

1 Thessalonians 5:4-6 KJV
"But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.  Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.  Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father thank you from bringing me out of darkness into your marvellous light in Jesus name

Jehovah give me grace to stand right and do not let mundane things draw me away from your light so that on the day of justice I will reign with you in Jesus name

Father in any way I have backslidden have mercy on me and draw me back to you in Jesus name

Lord open the eyes of my heart let me always see what you want me too see in Jesus name

Father in anyway I am fast asleep spiritually wake me up by your grace and help me so I can run this race successfully in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...