Search This Blog

Thursday 12 March 2015

Prayer from 1 Chronicles 22 :18

Song
How great is our God sing with me
How great is the Lord all we see
How great 2* is the Lord

1 Chronicles 22:18 KJV
"Is not the Lord your God with you? and hath he not given you rest on every side? for he hath given the inhabitants of the land into mine hand; and the land is subdued before the Lord , and before his people."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father thank you for always being with me on all sides in Jesus name

Father thank you because in the midst of despair you have given me rest above all my fears in Jesus name

My father I thank you for you have replaced the fears in my heart with unshaken faith in you in Jesus name

Father thank you for giving me this lands and its inhabitants and for giving me victory over on all sides in Jesus name

Oh lord thank you for giving enablement to subdue every power that arise again in the past, present and future in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...