Search This Blog

Friday 27 March 2015

Prayer from Psalms 137:5

Song
Heavenly Lord your name is wonderful
Your name is excellent
Your name is beautiful
I worship you Lord for you are mighty
You've got the whole world in your hand

Psalms 137:5 KJV
"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and do not allow my sin to stand against my prayers in Jesus name

My father in humility I have come to you this day hear my cry as I call on you in Jesus name

My father forgive our land and hear our cry this day foil every evil plan over this Nation(mention) in Jesus name

Lord according to your word you promised not to forget Jerusalem father Nigeria is our Jerusalem do not forget us in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I lift all the polling stations all over Nigeria unto you Jehovah guard and guide both the voters and workers in Jesus name

My father every evil settlement in the spiritual realm let your blood begin to nullify them in Jesus name

I soak myself, my household and all that concerns me in the blood of Jesus

Lord fill our mouths with songs of praise and testimonies in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
28/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...