Search This Blog

Saturday 28 March 2015

Prayer from Psalms 118:15

Song
I will exalt you Lord
For thou has lifted me
Above my enemies your banner over me
Is love

Psalms 118:15 KJV
"The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the resounding sounds of rejoicing which you have allowed to occur in my household in Jesus name

Lord I thank you  for total deliverance and uncommon uplifting you brought my way in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for increasing my strength and replacing all sorrow with joy in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for continually allowing the company of the Holy Spirit to over shadow my life in Jesus name

My father I thank you for filling my soul with joy in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...