Search This Blog

Sunday 8 March 2015

Prayer from Romans 6 : 11-12

Song
There's no one like you Jesus
There's no one like you in all the earth
There's no one like you Jesus
There's no one like you
You do mighty things
You do glorious things
You're a faithful God awesome is your name

Romans 6:11-12 KJV
"Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof."

Sin sinks the soul of man.

Prayer
Lord I thank and glorify you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy upon me oh Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Oh lord my father grant me grace to be dead to sin and fleshy desires in Jesus name

Jehovah enable me to live above sin and live for you in Jesus name

Father quicken my mortal body to do your will  at all time in Jesus name

Father deliver me from a life of slavery to sin and its cohorts in Jesus name

Daddy I rededicate my life to you begin to reign in me henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
08/03/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...