Search This Blog

Thursday 19 March 2015

Prayer from Proverbs 2:8

Song
Give me oil in my lamp
Keep me burning
Give me oil in my lamp I pray
Give me oil in my lamp
Keep me burning,  keep me burning
To the end of day
Sing Hossanah 2* to the king of kings

Proverbs 2:8 KJV
"He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah increase the oil in my life and keep me burning for your will in Jesus name

My father guard my ways and let my living please you and draw souls to you in Jesus name

Rock of Ages steady my feet on the path of righteousness in Jesus name

My father do not let me fall into your wrath in Jesus name

Lord I commit all persecuted Chtistians and missionary unto your  hands Lord almighty encourage them and keep them standing to the end in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...