Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Prayer from Psalms 101:6-8

Song (Benny Hinn – Holy Spirit Thou Art welcome)

Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Omnipotent Father of Mercy and Grace
Thou art welcome in this place

Psalms 101:6-8 KJV
"Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.  He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.  I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord ."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my short coming in Jesus name

My father release the power of Holy Spirit into my life in Jesus name

Oh Lord my God keep the faithful and do not let the wicked out shine the faithful in Jesus name

Father destroy the ability of the wicked in every aspect of life let them know that you are the unfailingly saviour in Jesus name

Father rid me of all deceit and lies so I commune with you and dwell in your house in Jesus name

Father purge out wickedness from this nation hear our cry and let your mercy bring peace to us in Jesus name

Father perfect my ways save me from anything I engage in that I am not suppose to but can't help myself in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...