Search This Blog

Friday 20 March 2015

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 2:14

Song
Oh Lord my God
How excellent is your name
In all the earth
How excellent is your name

2 Corinthians 2:14 KJV
"Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place."

Prayer

Heavenly lord I thank you for this day amd grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for the victory you've given to me through you in all areas of life in Jesus name

My father thank you for turning my life into a testimony that draws souls to seek more of you in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for filling my lips with songs pf praise and changing my story in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for causing my long time delays to spring forth to manifestation of your glory and greatness in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for crowing my efforts with grace, wiping my tears and for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...