Search This Blog

Saturday 1 June 2013

Prayer form Isaiah 42:16

Song:
We give you glory, glory, glory to the lamb. For you are glorious and worthy to be praised you are the Lamb upon the throne and unto you. We lift our hands in praise you are the lamb upon the throne.

Thank you Lord for this new chapter you have opened in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Isaiah 42:16 KJV
And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Prayer:
Lord thank you for bringing I and my family this far in Jesus name amen.

Father henceforth continue to lead us always in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you because you will make every croocked ways and things straight in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for not forsaking us in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for shining your light into every darkness in our lives in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for the chapter of thanks you have opened concerning us in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered Prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer

1/6/2013

Happy New Month.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...