Search This Blog

Sunday 16 June 2013

Prayers From Psalms 32:10-11

Song;
I will enter His gates with thanks giving in my heart. I will enter His court with praise. I will say this is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice for He has made me glad.

Thank you Lord for a brand new day all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Psalms 32:10-11 KJV
Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord , mercy shall compass him about. Be glad in the Lord , and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

Prayer:

Thank you Lord for the mercy you showed to me in the past days & years all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Almighty father increase my trust in you in all areas in Jesus name amen.

Father let you joy flow from inside out in my Life in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord let the sounds of rejoicing be heard in every situations/areas in my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer

16/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...