Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Prayer from Psalms 46;1-5

Song:
There is none holy as the Lord. There is none beside Him. Neither is there are any rock like my God. There is none Holy as the Lord.

Thank you Lord for this day in Jesus name amen.

Psalms 46:1-5 KJV

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

Prayer;

Lord according to your  word strengthen and shield me from all evil in Jesus name amen.

You spirit of fear and denial I command you out of my family; life, spouse, parents, children, church, career and nation now in Jesus nane amen.

I decree that henceforth as the Lord lives and abides in me I will not be moved from my marriage; career, children's life, parents, colleague, nation and friends by any evil works in Jesus name amen.

Lord all the days of my life give me the grace to abide in you in Jesus name amen.

Father help me as your word says and put my enemies to shame in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name. Amen

Today's Prayer
12/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...