Search This Blog

Sunday 9 June 2013

Prayer From 1Samuel 1:11-18

Song;
You said, ask and you will receive whatever you need. You said your glory will fill the earth like water in the sea. You said lift up you eyes the hour is here, the kingdom is near. You said ask and I'll give the nations to you. Oh Lord that's the cry of my heart. Distance, shores and the Island will see your eyes as it watches on us. Oh Lord I ask for the nation.

Thank you Lord for a new day and chapter you have opened unto me in Jesus name amen.

1 Samuel 1:11-18 KJV

And she vowed a vow, and said, O Lord of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the Lord all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head. And it came to pass, as she continued praying before the Lord , that Eli marked her mouth. Now Hannah, she spake in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard: therefore Eli thought she had been drunken. And Eli said unto her, How long wilt thou be drunken? put away thy wine from thee. And Hannah answered and said, No, my lord, I am a woman of a sorrowful spirit: I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but have poured out my soul before the Lord . Count not thine handmaid for a daughter of Belial: for out of the abundance of my complaint and grief have I spoken hitherto. Then Eli answered and said, Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him. And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more sad.

Prayer,

Father I come to you this morning for mercy of unpaid vow, Lord forgive me and give me the grace to fulfill all my vows in Jesus name amen.

Lord today I lay before you my request with total submission Lord have mercy and grant my request in Jesus name amen.

Father many are mocking me because of my dedication to you today do something in my life that will draw even my mocker to know you through me in Jesus name amen.

Father meet the sorrow in my heart replace  it with divine joy and irreplaceable happiness in Jesus name amen.

Father every countenance due to any form of disdain over anything in my life family, spouse, church, children, siblings, parents, colleagues and friend today change it in Jesus name amen.

Lord let your peace reign and rule over my life in Jesus mighty name amen.

I pray for this nation(mention), our leaders both  spiritual leaders and social leaders that you direct their path, let them abide and do your will alone in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name I have prayed amen.

Today's Prayer
10/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...